Home remedies for lice might be the most important thing that every parent needs to know. Lice is an insect that could invade your head then cause many awful things to your head like a really bad itch that leave a scar on your head. This insect would attack any type of hair especially kids, why? Because kids don’t understand yet about how to take care of their body parts, and how to always make it all clean. Lice is really easy to move from one to another head, so it is really easy for your children to get lice if they are really active and always do a lot of activities with their friends like sleeping together, share the hair comb, doing sports together, or any other gatherings.
There is a chemical solution that could rid all of the lice at the same time. But the solutions could damage the hair and also dangerous for your children. So to make everything safer, then why don’t you make a home remedies for lice by yourself? Here are the best 5 home remedies for lice that you need to know:
Garlic with its strong fragrance could easily suffocated the lice and even killing them. To make a home remedies with garlic, here are the things that you need to do:
- Put 10 or more garlic cloves into a mixer, then mix it into a paste. Then just simply put it in your scalp thoroughly. Leave it for a half an hour, then rinse your hair with hot water.
- Or you could also make a thicker paste, by using a garlic juice along with, cooking oil, lemon juice, green tea, shampoo, and also conditioner. And same with the first method, you also need to put this paste to your head thoroughly, cover your head with shower cap, and then leave it for half an hour, lastly rinse your hair with your regular shampoo. Repeat this method once in a week until all of the lice are gone.
Your could also use baby oil, detergent, and white vinegar:
- First apply the baby oil to your head, then comb your hair until the lice fall out.
- Second, wash your hair with detergent and rinse it with hot water
- Third, before you sleep apply the white vinegar to your hair cover it whit shower cap, then leave it overnight.
- Lastly, wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
You need to repeat this method for a week to get rid all of the lice.
Read More : 5 Top Natural Home Remedies For Athlete’s foot
Salt could be the easiest ingredient that you could surely find in your house then use it as a home remedies for lice. To get rid all of the lice with salt, here are the things that you need to do:
- First mix salt and vinegar in one cup. Don’t put it too much, one quarter cup for each ingredients would be enough.
- Put it inside a bottle, then spray it all over your hair until it slightly wet. After that, put a shower cap then leave it for two hours or more.
- Then wash your hair with shampoo and also conditioner.
Repeat this method for 3 to 4 times a week to get the best result.
And those are the best home remedies for lice that you could try.