The appearance of pimples on the nose or around the face can cause discomfort and interfere with appearance. Even though it doesn’t look like on the other side of the face, even the zits on the inner nose must be dealt with appropriately. Because if not treated, germs in the nose can spread to the brain.
Acne in the nose can be a sign of infection in the nose. Such acne can be caused by some bad habits, such as picking too much nose or removing nasal fluid hard.
You Must cek this : Pimple inside Nose: is it Dangerous?
How to treat deep, painful pimples
- If it is caused by a bacterial infection, the doctor will usually give antibiotics in the form of an ointment. In addition, there is also the possibility that doctors give antibiotics that must be taken or give both to speed up the healing process. Sometimes, drainage surgery is needed to prevent swelling in the area of infection in the pimples on the inner nose.
- For acne on the nose that has become a severe infection, then antibiotic treatment needs to be given by infusion in the hospital. This condition also needs to be monitored by doctors regularly to anticipate the possibility of complications.
In addition to antibiotic treatment, warm nasal vestibulitis can be applied to the nose three times a day for 15-20 minutes, to help dry out zits and reduce pain.
- If pain due to acne on the nose does not improve with warm compresses, painkillers may need to be used. Consult your doctor about the choice of pain medication, such as paracetamol or ibuprofen.
- Try not to squeeze pimples on the inner nose, because this method will only make the skin pores more susceptible to bacterial infections.
- Squeezing zits will make more bacteria hit the surface of the skin, even deeper into the skin layer. Also avoid touching pimples too often on the inner nose, so that the healing process is faster.
Acne in the nose must be immediately checked by an THT specialist if it does not heal or if accompanied by dizziness, fever, confusion, visual disturbances, severe pain in the face and around the eyes, and swelling of the eyes.